Friday 14 November 2008

My baby's (surprise) birthday

I was thinking of a birthday gift for my baby but did not really know what to offer to him at a remarkable point in his life.

I'm still not financially buoyant but I decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone to offer him a little moment to remember.

Inviting friends was not an easy task because of their various time schedules, but we have wonderful friends who will be there at all times, and they did rise up to the occasion.

Even the kids..........

I only missed not to have an image of the look on the celebrants face when he walked into the apartment and saw friends he had not seen for quite a while.

Lady organiser and Govaert traiteur Lille

Cake and champagne time..........

Breakfast time, hot chocolate time..........

Thanks to all our friends for this very lovely week end we spent together (even though we had to transform the apartment into a camping ground in order to make room for sleeping).
It was a successful surprise party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

Yes, that was a wonderful event. Thanks for an (almost) perfect organization !

See you soon
S & B

Romantic bed and breakfasts said...

These are all very inspiring, captivating and indulging pictures and articles which are all very beautiful and admirable as well.