Friday 18 March 2011

Paris life

My master degree programme is almost through with tough internship search period.


Living and schooling in Paris is very challenging due to the heavy work load and less time given to prepare assignments. You virtually have no life when you are schooling in Paris. I've not had enough time to go around but hope to do that immediately after my exams.


As a globe trotter, you sometimes miss home. Right now, am in such a mood that I really am missing home and can't wait to go back and be with my own people.


However, I don't have a lot to say now but to add my web 2.0 class presentation on weird dreams. Don't fail to go on this pages and share your weird dreams you wish to see come through with us.


http://weirddream.over-blog.com/article-weirddream-69148376.html

Cheers all!!!

No comments: